UA-6445177

Do you think anyone would watch women over 30 compete in a beauty pageant?

August 25, 2010
By Mark Roberts

Photobucket

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to Do you think anyone would watch women over 30 compete in a beauty pageant?

1. Teresa Hyatt on August 25, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Yes! I think it would be a great change to see over 30 woman competing and feel it would draw a wide range of viewers! Just to show we can look great at any age. You do not have to be a Teen or a Miss to hit the stage and rock it!!

2. Michelle Field on August 25, 2010 at 6:27 pm

I agree with Teresa! How about women over 40 and 50!!! I am seeing a desire of “mature” women to compete in pageants by age divisions. I am in my 40′s and would strongly consider a pageant that is age based and not based on marital status.

• Cynthia on August 25, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I would love to compete again if the right opportuniy presents :)

3. Traci P on August 25, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Of course we would tune in and compete…over 30 is the new 20!!! Bring on the show!!

4. Lady Sylviane on August 25, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Why not!!! Woman are beautiful any age- any size.. YES! Pageant are great for all ages. Life is to short to worried what age is great for pageant! Do you stop living after 30? NO! So woman.. keep your great moment.. get on stage show how Woman are! Proud to be in the Pageant World. They are The reaL Woman…

5. Jackie Russo on August 26, 2010 at 2:59 pm

~ABSOLUTELY…~

6. beckie bier on August 26, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Yes! There needs to be more pageants for the Over 40 anyway! Also,single,over 40, and yes over size 13 or 16. Size does not make a difference!

7. Deanna S on August 28, 2010 at 11:12 am

Yes! As a former Teen and Miss contestant, I would love to see more legit pageants for women over 30. America’ s Perfect pageants are highly respected for great reason, and I believe this system is the “Perfect” place for “mature” women!

8. Cynthia on August 25, 2011 at 8:11 pm

I’m 41 single and add plus size the mix a lot has changed since I competed intially at 22 years old- I would love to get back into pageants if the right one came along maybe if not as a contestant maybe as a director